Grateful - adj: feeling or showing an appreciation of kindness; thankful.
I recently moved my blog from one hosting platform to another. In doing so, I lost some of my recent posts. Not the end of the world BUT, I was disappointed. You see, for starters, blogging takes time, which as you know, can be extremely limited. I have had the honor of repping some pretty awesome brands this past year and they depend on my blogs to help spread their name & mission. I feel like I've let them down.
I woke up this morning bitter & drafting in my head the less than pleasant call I was going to have to make today to try and recover what was lost.
....and then this happened.... I saw the sunrise and all the bitterness left. I was instantly reminded to be grateful for all I have, all I can be and all I can do!
I headed off on my 5 mile run (and stopped for a few pics, how could I not!). I ran with gratitude and am beyond thankful:
- I live here! Living in Carlsbad has been a dream of mine for years.
- I have the most loving and supportive husband, even when I have crazy, wild ideas!
- I am fortunate for my good health and my ability to use my body daily.
- My work ethic which has gotten me far in life. I recently got a promotion and I'm a beyond excited for my next chapter.
- I have a SUPER SECRET project I am working on and I'm beyond thankful that 1) Kyle supports the idea & 2) I am able to pursue it.
- For my running buddy, Mataya. She inspires me to dig deep, see the bigger picture and do better. And for the Group I Run 4 Michael.
- For Kelly Roberts who has inspired and motivated me for some time. We all have a story and she encourages everyone to share it. If you need a little extra motivation in your life, check her out: www.shecanandshedid.com
- last but certainly not least: YOU. Thank you for taking the time to read this, for being a part of my story!
Now take a moment and tell me, WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR?!?!
((PS. I made the call to my former hosting page today. They are working to help fix the problem. It was a pleasant call, even if they can't fix it. It's so easy to get caught up in the moment and lash out. At the end of the day, we all have a lot to be grateful for!))